I agree with Brad the your best bet is to "Keep chugging along", get some
more experience under belt.....

However, Brad, I don't think Chad was wanting to be told that he "deserves"
$150K/yr for his certs.

Although I also agree with another person that responded, that it depends on
where you are, I still think $29K/yr is low for MSCE/CCNA/CCDA *anywhere*.
Just to give you an idea, I live in a college town of around 65,000 (100,000
with students included), and someone with MSCE could easily get a job around
here for $40K/yr or more.  I know a MSCE in the St. Louis area will pull in
at least $45K/yr.  My brother-in-law in St. Louis with only about 6 months
of PC/Network Support experience, who got his CCNA about a month ago (he
also has MCSE) just landed a job with a Fortune 500 company @
$60K/yr.........

If you have MSCE/CCNA/CCDA, and you're only getting $29K/yr, find a new
employer.  If no one in your area is willing to pay more, move to a new
city!

IMHO, Cisco certs are virtually worthless in small towns (100,000 or less)
because the demand is so low (i.e. there may only be 5-10 positions in the
whole town for someone Cisco Certified) compared to larger cities (500,000
or above).  MSCE/CNE are definitely helpful in those same small towns
(100,000 or less), but are almost a dime a dozen in larger cities (500,00 or
above).

My 2 cents =)

Mike W.

8he92i$vl0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8he92i$vl0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...