Are you able to ping the other router?  Do you see it with 'sh cdp nei'?  Also,
you should do 'shut' then 'no shut'.  The other way around shuts down the
interfaces (the way you said below).  Also, on Router B, I see no indication of
an area statement.  IE:  network 192.1.1.0 0.0.0.255 area 0.  There is a network
statement under router ospf, but I am not familiar enough to know the effects of
putting 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 in that statement.  My understanding is that you must
give it an area (although if you don't, it may default to area 0).

Ben

"Billy Monroe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/06/2000 12:14:15 PM

Please respond to "Billy Monroe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>