> >PU type 1 were really stupid terminals.  Reaching back in my memory
> >archives, I think it was the 3176 that was an SNA-attached Selectric
> >typewriter. Whatever the number, there was one.  Frightening...a fair
> >number of people on the list probably haven't ever seen a Selectric
> >typewriter.
> >
> Never seen a Selectric typewriter??? I actually own one...
>
> [=`)

Selectric, that is a real fancy machine. I still attempt to use my Old
Remington No. 10 at least once a month. My No. 7 is getting old and the keys
just aren't like they used to be, after all it is a 103 year old typewriter.

David C Prall, CCDP CCNP MCSE MCNE
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://dcp.dcptech.com