Ahhh Carbon Paper, I remember it well.  And typewriter erasers with little metal
templates that allowed you to erase just one letter (sometimes) not to mention
white out.  Perhaps some of the "good-old-days" weren't so good!

Tom Lisa, Instructor, CCNA, CCAI
Community College of Southern Nevada
Cisco Regional Networking Academy