Hi all
Passed my ACRC this morning (first time) 834.
Wasn't as bad as people said, but  had to read extra.
All the same my thanks goes to every member of this group for every little
contribution to knowledge.
Keep it up!
Thinking of going for CCDA and then start the new exams after 31st of July; any
suggestions?

---------------------- Forwarded by Babashola Madariola/C/Africa/Mobil-Notes on

"Jacques Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/07/2000 07:04:25 AM

Please respond to "Jacques Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>