hi group,
i  wish somebody would clarify this.  please...
i took it (acrc) couple weeks ago and failed . got
768.  i skipped the survey and went straight to the
exam.  if the survey is counted  towords passing one
shouldn't be able to skip it ! I was very well
prepared finished 15 mins early.   used cisco
books,boson tests,sybex tests,global knowledge book .
also have 1.5 yrs exp cisco routers. and prepared for
4months!  never failed an exam in my life before this
one!

when you answer fill-in commands q's , can you assume
to be in proper router mode?
i did so.

will greatly appreciate any info
thanks
praveen walia
Equant

"Tim Roberts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
message

> I sat the ACRC exam today.  I had to take a survey
before I began the
> exam.  It said that this info will be used to
factor(grade) the exam.
> What
> is up with this?

http://www.groupstudy.com