It took me 3 goes to pass and I never usually fail either.  I personally
think this is one HARD exam.  I failed as I didn't give the exam the respect
it deserved the first time and missed it by 4/1000 the second time (gutted).
I didn't realise you can't abbreviate the type in answers.  I creamed it on
the third go - we all live and learn...

With regard to the type in answers you can assume you are already in the
correct menu for the answer - ie: if you are asked how to set the ethernet 0
IP address you can assume that you are already at the 'router(config-if)#'
prompt.

Keep on trying - remember they retire the exam at the end of July...

:-)