i can't physically copy them at the moment, not a security issue more of a
hardware issue.  essentially i have...

r5-s0.1----frame----s0-r3 (ip)

as well,

r5-tu100----------tu100-r3 (ipx)

- i have the ipx configs on the tunnel interface, running eigrp between
them, and the nodes see one another.  when i ping ipx without crypto it
works, but when i apply crypto it doesn't-recall that when i use crypto with
access-l 132 per icmp any any it encrypts pings.

the crypto ACL is  access-l 132 per gre any any

- crypto map statements are on the serial int's

this is killing me....