It should work with the following access list for your crypto-map:
access-list 101 permit gre host 135.7.1.3 host 135.7.1.5    and vise versa
for the other router, just as you had it.

This will apply the crypto-map to traffic traversing the GRE tunnel.

Take a look at the following CCO documentation on IPX over IPSec/GRE
Tunnels:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/33.shtml

I don't have access to the working configurations, but this is what I have
used for the same situation, including Appletalk and IP instead of IPX.

Can you verify that it works with IP and not IPX traffic?   If the IPX
traffic works without the crypto-map statements applied, then the GRE tunnel
is working.   When you apply the crypto-map, if the IPX communication does
not work properly, then I would imagine IP traffic would not work properly
either.  At this point, there is a problem with SA negotiation, and there is
most likely one of the following occuring:

1.  Crypto-map not applied to both the physical and tunnel interface
2.  Conflicting information in the transform-sets on each router

Can you provide us with the output of:
show crypto engine connections active
show crypto ipsec sa detail
show crypto isakmp policy