I have a 2509 access router with 8 modems attached.  This past weekend I
installed a PIX 515.  Now when users dial-in they receive very slow
connections.  I tried to ping various Internet hosts and found that 60-80%
packet loss occurred.  I turned on

Debug ip icmp

Ran a trace to my server at home and received this message

dst (10.100.7.0) port unreachable rcv from X.X.X.190 (home server).

10.100.7.0 is the IP of my E0 interface on the 2509 and it further says

sent to 10.100.1.0 --> which is the IP of my inside server.

Enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.  I have some very angry users
who are on the road, including my big boss, an Admiral in the US Navy.

Thanx all
Daryn P. Bartlett