Hi guys,
I totally agree with everybody who stayed on hold for more than an hour to
register for the FRS 2.0. I, personally, waited for two hours on hold,
after, first calling at 7:01 , central time, and find them closed, and
second, i called at 7:04 and told to hold.
Then, when i hang up and called again, they told me that they had some
problems with the queuing of the calls.
But, i guess that when you are paying for an exam you get through in two
minutes and everything is working fine.
I am telling you guys something is weird here.