1 hour 5 minutes??  I rang at about 8am (east coast Australia) and was told that
registration would open at 11am (Friday 2nd our time).  I was in transit then,
and rang again about 12.00 to be told that the exam had filled up within five
minutes.

Anyone know whether a certain number of spots are allocated to different
regions, or is it first in best dressed worldwide...?

and (my suspicious mind at work here...) what time does 11am Sydney time equate
to in terms of when registration opened in the US?

JMcL
---------------------- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 05/06/2000 17:05

"Al Kulp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/06/2000 15:44:38

Please respond to "Al Kulp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>