Sorry, Cai...

I misses your original message... Here is the least you should have:

DHCP Scope on LAN3 server:
Range: 192.168.1.10 - 192.168.1.50
Mask: 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway: 192.168.1.1 (Assuming this is the ip address of the
router's interface in LAN 1)

On Router1:
Interface Ethernet 0 (Assuming this is LAN3 Router's interface)
  ip helper-address 192.168.100.2  (assuming this is your DHCP server IP
address)

Very important: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A ROUTE from Router1 to Router3, and a
route back from Router3 to Router1.

This should do it...I hope this helps you...

Parrish.

"Parrish B. Gamarra" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
8hrb59$1r0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8hrb59$1r0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Can you show us your Lab setup including IP addresses and your DHCP scope
> config
>
> Parrish.
>
> "Cai, Land" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > On DHCP server, I configured the default gateway for this IP scope. I
can
> > see this active leased IP on DHCP manager. Because it is the remote
> > computer, I login the router on Lan1, but can't ping this address. Is
the
> > DHCP manager reflects the wrong information about this active leased IP?
> Is
> > enabling ip helper -address on router interface e0 of LAN1 useless? How
> > resolve this problem?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> > Cai, Land

IP