SNIP>>>
Aquaint also (inadvertently) received an 'octopus'
cable,
which looks like a wide-scsi connector on one end, and
DB25 connectors on the others.  IOW, it'd be real
painful
to connect up a bunch of 2501's, since you'd need some
more adaptors to get to the RJ45 console connects...
ENDSNIP >>>

Tony,
    I've managed to get an Octopus cable from the
states with RJ45 connectors for $65, although if I'd
known of the 2511RJ at the time I'd have gone down
that path.

Cheers,

Phil.

--- "Heskett, Tony" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>