You're too new to complain about the group.  You're only allowed to complain
after you get your CCIE!!!

I jumped straight from a CCNA to a CCIE.  Although, I didnt study for my
CCNA AT ALL and Ive been in the business for 7+ years.  It depends on your
experience level. If you've been doing WAN/networking for a long time, go
ahead, jump straight to the CCIE.  If not, build a better foundation and get
your CCNP first.

-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796
p.s. if you need any routers, let me know.  I can sell you a complete lab.