This won't work because the subnet for the first floor includes the
addresses you are then trying to assign seperately to floors two and three.
You first floor subnetwork includes addresses from 10.150.0.0 -
10.150.255.255. So, any traffic from floor one to floors two or three will
not be sent to the router because the source will assume, given its address
and mask, that it exists on the same network as the destination. The router
won't know where to send traffic from floor two bound for floor three, since
addresses in the 10.150.102.x range could be on floor one or floor three.
Same for sending from three to two.

Will the router even let you set this up this way? I've never tried. Maybe
it would assume it was dual homing and would try load balancing between the
floor one and floor three interfaces, giving intermitant results when
sending from floors two or three.

Stick an extra 8 bits on the subnet mask for the first floor, and allow ip
subnet-zero, and it should work.

---JRE---