OK, I see you want to conserve IP addresses, so what you need to do is use
private address space on the ISL subinterfaces and then perform nat on the
router to the public IP's.  Remember that NAT doesn't require the IP's being
translated actually belong to a network connected to the router.

If PAT will work for you, use the serial's IP address with NAT and use the
OVERLOAD command.

I hope this makes sence, I don't have time to give you an example.

Rodgers Moore, CCDP, CCNP-Security