On Mon, 3 Jul 2000, Kenny Sallee wrote, with the following in his headers:

> Yea - if you want to put your enterprise on an OS full of security holes,
> back doors, and incompatibilities...

You owe me a new keyboard.  I just spewed coffee on mine.

How can anyone running Outhouse Excess throw stones re security holes?

See http://members.xoom.com/malware/0uch.mhtml for a mild example.

Details at http://www.malware.com/

not to mention kak, love-bug, etc., etc.

--
Jay Hennigan  -  Network Administration  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NetLojix Communications, Inc.  NASDAQ: NETX  -  http://www.netlojix.com/