Actually I just priced one for a client  and when you have folks running
gigabit to the desktop and  40 dual P3's slabs  dumping rendered digtal
video.
it does not take long to gobble up 60 gigs.

 Don't discount giga to the desk top.

 Remember people laughed at 100 meg to the desktop.
 I mean, really ,soon running roaming profiles and the office 2K suite  your
profile would be half a gig just to logon  heh.
 Also  there is the  high horsepower synadrome, folks want it because it's
there.
Does not mean they NEED it or even USE it tho

Oz
http://www.mcseco-op.com/Cheap_Cisco_stuff.htm

Consider the Catalyst 4006 as an