Sounds like a 1st amendment issue to me.

Jerry VanHise

-----Original Message-----
From: William E Gragido [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2000 12:33 PM
To: Prather, Aaron; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: CCIE Written

Although I am not at the CCIE written level, I agree with Aaron in that the
posting of questions that directly reflect/represent the CCIE written exam
are exactly the reason that the test writers at Cisco have become indignant
with Websites and forums such as these.  I don't think that it is bad or
wrong to ask these questions and but perhaps it would be bertter to address
them in a private email in private emails.