From: John Neiberger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2000 12:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: CDP not working on subinterface

We use entirely point-to-point subinterfaces, and we have no special
configuration on them regarding broadcasts.  On this particular major
interface, there are 90 subinterfaces and CDP is working just fine on all
but two of them.  They all have identical configs except for the DLCIs and
IP addresses.  "show cdp int" shows that CDP packets are being sent, but
they aren't being received at the opposite end, according to "debug cdp
packets".

Another oddity about this is that it worked correctly when I first brought
the circuit up for about a minute or so, and then it stopped.  Very
strange...

http://www.groupstudy.com/list/guide.html
>  > >  Report misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]