Kent,

If you are using RBS it is because you are using ISDN PRI.
Subsequently, you have 24 channels running at 56Kbps for
data throughput.  This means your bandwidth is as follows:

24channels * 56Kbps/Channel = 1344Mbps

If you are worried that because you are using ESF versus
SF with RBS that you have less bandwidth, then the answer
is no.  Because we are missing one bit from two of our
channels with RBS, then we can't use that extra bit in any
of our channels, it literally goes wasted.  ESF just uses more
of those wasted bits than does SF.

Does this answer your question?

AQ

Adam Quiggle