Hi,

I tend to agree with the general consensus that EtherPeek is worth the
money.  I've been using it for a couple of months now.  Only caution I'd
raise is that if you want to see all the errors (CRC, Alignment, Runt,
Oversize), as well as packet information, check the NICs that are
recommended by AGGroup to use with EtherPeek and make sure you use one.

http://www.aggroup.com/support/hardware/epw

Otherwise you may be disappointed.  If you're going to buy EtherPeek, it
might be worth waiting a little while as they are about to sell the software
with one of the recommended cards in a package.

Neil.