On Dec 5,  3:23am, Oscar Rau wrote:
}
} I am looking for a good windows based sniffer. I heard about Network Generals
} sniffer but I could not find the link to it. If you have the URL, would you please
} pass it on to me? If there other good sniffer products please let me know.

     It would be helpful if you specified the features you needed.
However, for simple packet capture and decoding, I generally use
WinDump, which is a port of tcpdump from UNIX.  You can find it at:

http://netgroup-serv.polito.it/windump/

}-- End of excerpt from Oscar Rau