Hi,

Please check your start up config to see whether your changes to
the interface has been saved without any problem. I have the same
problem with a 3640 voice gateway which the virtual security
interface does not come up until I manually retype the commands.
But the config in NVRAM is Ok.

Regards
Kiarash