From: "Anderson, Stuart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Trouble with 2501
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 04:01:48 -0400

I've been set a test to get a 2501 to route IPX traffic.  All I can find
from several texts is entering the command:

ipx routing at the configure terminal

The 2501 doesn't recognise this command and there is no mention of ipx in
the help in the exec.

Can this router handle ipx and if it can, how?

Stuart