Your IOS probably does not feature IPX in its feature set.  Do a sho ver and
look at the name of your IOS file. The file will have a name similar to this
c2500-j-l-11a-23.bin.  If I recall correctly the l means you have IPX
featured in the IOS version (check this yourself).  You can also check this
on the Cisco website. If you end up not having a version of IOS that has ipx
capability you can get a feature set pack off Ebay for about $25.00.

Configuring ipx routing is as simple as going to the interfaces you want and
adding the ipx network number to them (ipx net number is the same as the
Novell external network number of your servers) then exit out of interface
config mode into privilidged exec and issue a 'ipx routing' command. There
are however many pitfalls with ipx that should be investigated before
enabling this in a production environment.  Take a good look at
www.cisco.com and become familiar with the common config settings to make
sure you don't give yourself a nightmare!  Perhaps someone in the group can
suggest a good book on this.

Here's a couple of useful links:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/111/index.shtml

HTH