Wizards,

As the FRTS has been brought up here, I really want to
take this chances to get some help from you in
understanding this.

When we enable the 'frame-relay traffice shaping'
under the inferface, we start using frame-relay
traffice shaping not generic shaping, right?

in the map-class of frame relay, we can configure CIR,
Bc and Be, how is this different from just configure
'traffic-rate xx yy' in the map-class?

As far as I understand, it is not quite effective to
controll QoS in FR, I am not sure whether someones
have seen some detailed perfermence comparation betwee
two kinds of traffic shaping.

Thanks

Kent

[EMAIL PROTECTED]