Cisco doesn't use adaptive testing, which I think is what the person wanted
to know. Information on which questions you missed is not saved, as far as
I know. Information on which topics you appear to be bad is not saved either.

If you think about the complexities of a testing system that would present
a harder test the second time you take it, I think you'll realize that it's
doubtful Cisco's system has such complexities. They can barely handle the
complexities of giving us valid tests, for heaven's sake! ;-)

Priscilla