Actually, I think it was Pikachu that said it to Meowth and Team Rocket when
they attacked Ash.

There is alot of ancient history, literature, and mythology in modern
cartoons if you are familar with both.  For example, I have always thought
that Garfield was a modern rendition of Henry the 8th...talk about losing
your head!

Apologies in advance, could not resist this thread.

Flames to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Charles

P.S. Pikachu won, in case you were wondering.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...