A+ for creativity :)

here is part of a post from last month

<snip>
I just successfully tested IOS 12.1.(2)T in the lab.
The following is a basic NAT overload configuration
for use with MediaOne.

*** You can not use any other IOS for this including IOS 12.1.(3) ***

config t
ip nat inside source list 1 int e0 overload
access-list 1 permit 10.0.0.0 0.255.255.255

int e0
ip address 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.0
ip nat inside

int e1