If you don't have a good working ethernet port, you'll have to xmodem the
ios into the router.

The way to do this is -
    1) Reboot the router.
    2) While it is reloading hit the break key
              to get it into rommon mode
    3) type 'confreg' at the prompt.  The router will ask you
              if you want to change the register
    4) Enter yes, and hit return to accept default values until it
            asks if you want to change the console port speed
    5) Tell it yes and it will give you a list of speeds.  Pick 115200
    6) Keep accepting default values after that until it gets back
           to asking if you want to change the register again.
    7) This time tell it no.  It will now save your register
           (btw - I think it is 39xx something something)
    8) Tell the router to reset
    9) While it is rebooting, set your hyperterm (or whatever program)
           to work at 115200 instead of 9600
   10) Hit the break key while the router is reloading to get back
           into rommon mode
   11) At the prompt enter 'xmodem'
   12) It tell you some stuff, and eventually be ready to accept an
           xmodem download.  Tell hypertem to xmodem the file to the
           router
   13) When it is done, reset the router again
   14) It should now load ok.
   15) Once you are in to it, configure the ethernet port.
   16) After you do that, you can telnet into the router, go into
          config mode, set the config register back to 0x2102 and the
          console line speed back to 9600

You can do this without messing with the config register and port speeds,
but if you do it will take about 2 hours to xmodem the ios to the router
instead of 15 minutes.

Also, I'm 12.0.7 supports the network module, but only certain trains of it.
  You need to have 12.0.7XK, not 12.0.7T

hope that helps