Title: new 3600 problems

I have two new 3600 with IOS 11.2 installed.  I installed the 1 Fast Ethernet/2 Wan slot network module and a WIC 1T in the module.   On boot up I get the error:

%PA-2-UNDEFPA: Undefined Port Adaptor type 0 in bay 0
%LINK-4-NOMAC: A random default MAC address of 0000.0c82.e75a has
  been chosen.  Ensure that this address is unique, or specify MAC
  addresses for commands (such as 'novell routing') that allow the
  use of this address as a default.

Here is the info I received from the TAC troubleshooting web site:

Error Message
%PA-2-UNDEFPA: Undefined Port Adapter type [dec] in bay [dec]
Explanation The software does not have a driver for the port adapter type located in the specified bay.
Recommended Action Ensure that the image you are running supports this card. Check that the card is properly seated. If the message recurs, copy the error message exactly as it appears on the console or in the system log, call your Cisco technical support representative and provide the representative with the gathered information.

I reseated the cards, with no change.  I have the IP/IPX feature pack IOS  12.0.7 to install.  I assume that IOS 12.0.7 will support the network module.  How can I upgrade the IOS since the system doesn't recognizing the Ethernet port?

Thanks in advance,

Robert Provost