On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Rah Sta wrote:

> I'm taking the ACRC exam on Saturday July 30. The test retires July 31. I
> took the exam twice and failed. This time around I'm going to concentrate on
> OSPF, EIGRP and show commands. And follow the out line if the course word
> for word.  Does anyone have any suggestion? I will greatly appreciate it.
> Thank You

If you took the exam 2 times, then you probably have alot better idea of
what to expect than most people.  My advice is to try your best to
understand the material and of course memorize as much of it as
possible.........but memorization will only get you so far, read and
comprehend and that will get you thru the biggest hurdles.

Brian