Hey, dont stress about the exam.

If you have failed it twice then you already know what to expect as far as
difficulty level is concerned.  My advice to you (I failed twice also -
passed third time) is to RELAX.  Review carefully your exam failure reports
and see what areas you were weak in on both exams you failed.  Look at these
areas closer than the others.  Do not ignore the other sections all together
though as you will find you will simply score better in your weaker areas at
the expense of your better areas in the previous exams (I did this on my 2nd
exam).

Here are some pointers for you (perhaps teaching you what you already know -
sorry) -

1.  Get to the exam early so you can review your cram sheet
2.  Do NOT abbreviate any type in commands (ie: sh instead of show)
3.  If you genuinely dont know the correct answer then eliminate the
obviously wrong answers and guess from what is left.  Never leave a question
blank (I suspect the exam wont actually allow you to do that anyway - I have
never tried)
4.  Learn OSPF, EIGRP, Bridging and Access-lists well.  These should be the
'giveaway' marks as they are simply a matter of factual recall (not actually
applying your understanding of a topic).
5.  Dont stress...

I used the coriolis ACRC exam cram book for the 3rd attempt. Personally I
felt this was a brilliant book (the cram sheet especially helped as it is so
concise).  This exam is hard, treat it with the respect it deserves and you
will bag it.  Half of my problem was that after failing it twice my
self-confidence level was way down and this affected my attitude towards the
exam.  Recover your self esteem and anything is possible.

Good luck.