Hi Rah,

I just took and passed the ACRC exam today, mostly because of the retirement
last week.
I had studied off and on for a couple of months, and was about ready to take it
last Friday, when it was scheduled, but I had to reschedule due to technical
Prometric problems with the tests not being able to download to the site
location.

I know I had the hardest time on the show commands, because of the possibility
of the fill in the blank answers.  Concentrate on spelling and syntax, and
there were a few tricky questions on there, especially with VLSM, which I know
pretty well, but still had some issues with.  One last thing, if you're not
100% sure of your answer, make sure to eliminate the answers that are
definitely wrong.  I know that's very generic, but some of the answers look so
similar, you have to be very careful about which one you pick.

Good luck!!!!

Elsa

Rah Sta wrote:

> I'm taking the ACRC exam on Saturday July 30. The test retires July 31. I
> took the exam twice and failed. This time around I'm going to concentrate on
> OSPF, EIGRP and show commands. And follow the out line if the course word
> for word.  Does anyone have any suggestion? I will greatly appreciate it.
> Thank You
>
>                                            CCNP1

Elsa Lankford
Senior Systems Software Engineer