Please excuse any ignorance if this conveys any but I had to ask this question
somewhere and why not ask people who have a clue.

I thought up a scenario and wanted to know any input of whether or not this could
happen. Any help would be appreciated.

-------------- Sample ----------------
terms...
ASID (autonomous system ID)
HN (hostname)
RID (router ID)
SRC (source address)
DST (destination)
WR (withdrawn routes)
NLRI (should be obvious to this point ;) )
WR (withdrawn routes)
AP (AS_PATH)

[sample router #1]
ASID -- ASf001
HN -- routerfoo
IP -- 10.10.1.1
RID -- 150
NLRI -- 192.168.1.1/22, 192.168.5.1/22

[sample router #2]
ASID -- ASf002
HN   -- routerbong
IP   -- 10.10.69.1
RID  -- 250
NLRI -- 10.10.69.1/22, 10.10.150.1/22

[someone lame]
IP -- 10.10.69.47

Packet from [someone lame]
DST -- 10.10.1.1
SRC -- 10.10.69.1
ORI -- Incomplete
AP  -- 10.10.69.1/22
WR  -- 10.10.69.1/22

Please do not mention egress filtering, firewalling, etc. My concern isn't securing
anything and I'm very familiar with incidents. Basically I would like to know if it
can be achieved or if anything similar can occur perhaps with Atomic Aggregation who
know... This is for a document I'm writing so if anyone would care to share any
relevant links i'd appreciate it as well.

Theories in DoS document
http://www.antioffline.com/TID/