On Sat, 29 Jul 2000 21:24:52 -0400
"Chuck Church" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:

'In Brad's defense, he's helped me with a couple problems.  A lot of CCIE's
don't bother helping other people after they cross over to CCIE land.  He's
still on the list helping others, in addition to selling stuff.  If I had a
way to help other people learn Cisco and also make money, I'd do it.'

I would agree with Chuck. Nothing wrong with a little self promotion from a
list regular (as opposed to unsolicited spam from an outsider). I think by
helping others, Brad is deserving of a little 'slack' from some of you.

It takes a microsecond (or so) to skip over a discreete 'advert' as opposed
to much longer to skip over HTML junk and repeated large chunks of previous
postings.

Point made perhaps?

ian