Although I never purchased anything from Brad, I would say if he can offer
equipments to the list at a fair price(which he did), why not?  Concerning
he do business in this list, well, frankly speaking, he did contribute to
this list, and some of the tech people within the list.  Most importantly,
he can help us to get the low-priced equipments, plus he is able to make
money out of that.  Then, we are in 'WIN-WIN' scenario, why not?

"ian gomeche" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
015d01bffa16$cccbdc40$f6bc49c2@oemcomputer">news:015d01bffa16$cccbdc40$f6bc49c2@oemcomputer...
> On Sat, 29 Jul 2000 21:24:52 -0400
> "Chuck Church" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
>

> 'In Brad's defense, he's helped me with a couple problems.  A lot of
CCIE's
> don't bother helping other people after they cross over to CCIE land.
He's