I'd like to add a couple of points that possibly have been overlooked.

The first one is that I don't believe I've seen Brad 'spam' the list for sales.

He only ever seems to reply to people who have posted looking for equipment to
study on.

Secondly, isn't that the point of this list as well?
To be able to get any and all assistance from a peer group studying for the
CCxx's?
This surely includes equipment and I know I wouldn't give my routers away for
free either.

I know I've got enough on my plate studying for my written soon instead of
debating a non-existant list ethics issue.

Darren Ward - PGradCS, CCNP, CCDP, MCP