>John lay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote

>What is it? You gave me the feeling that you are someone very famous...

sorta kinda, I guess. The list can judge.

>No, I will not come back to you because frankly speaking you didn't mention
>anything that was related to my concerns.

Your concerns being the inability to search Nortel's site and find
http://www.nortelnetworks.com/servsup/certification/framework.html
perhaps?  And that there are multiple exams involved in NNCDS, so
there is no simple answer to your question?

Hint:  Nortel does expect certified people to be able to do basic web searches.

Oh...you'll also find Nortel offers a good deal of free study
material for its basic certifications.

>If you haven't anything to say concerning my question just ignore it, or you
>are doing some publicity to yourself on the web !!!!
>Sorry again guys to discuss something off topic.

Let me get this straight. You posted a question that you said is off
topic, dealing with Nortel. A senior manager at Nortel answered you.
You flamed for the answer not being on topic.

What would have been on topic from your perspective?  Cisco's
analysis of Nortel exams?