Save  driving yourself nuts  and a potential law suit from a person with a
2503 embedded in their skull try using terraterm you can get it free from
the link below.
 Kinda glad this isn't an AGS space heater  a hernia would be a bad thing to
get from a lousy console  app  (grin)
And to those who I owe email  I will catch up tonight. Been very busy  with
some stuff but today is live day  so things will quiet down a little . And
so will my contributions to the tax roll.. gees for while there I was
thinking I should not stop pumping out the hours as I have government to
support. Heh

Oz
http://www.mcseco-op.com/helpfull_links.htm
I had the same problem with a 2501.  Must have something to do with the
console port chips that Cisco uses.  Certain versions don't like Win 98
Hyperterm.  If you're using Win98, go to the advanced settings, and tell it
not to use FIFO buffers.