Chuck,

I can't be sure of the actual answer, but I would try the following:-

1) Don't use IP unnumbered, configure IP addresses on the Serial interfaces
2) Try frame-relay map commands (to eliminate any Inverse ARP issues)
3) You might want to troubleshoot EIGRP and see if you need the 'neigbor'
command
4) Try static routes and see if the routers can ping each other

I suspect somewhere along the way, things will start to work.  The
NNI/frame-relay switches aren't likely to be the problem unless they aren't
processing Inverse ARP properly...  I doubt it since IPX is working fine.

Let me know what happens - I'm interested to try this out but can't do it
until I get home in the evening.

Regards,
Adrian

005e01bffc4d$201fcea0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:005e01bffc4d$201fcea0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...