Just few more words on this:
Yes, I have been living in Seattle area for one year. For me the rain is not
problem, the traffic is not problem because I live three blocks from my job
(Housing is STILL more affordable than Bay area)... Cisco related jobs are
just increasing...

The major problem for me here is social life. To make a long story
shorter... I haven't had too much fun here.