From: Ronald James [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 03 August 2000 12:38
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AS number

we have our own AS number with class C addresses, now if my partner has a
few class C addresses which they want to migrate to our AS, is it possible?
if so, how(any examples may hlep)?  what other factors I should aware of ?

thanks in advance!!

  • AS n... Ronald James
    • ... McCallum, Robert
      • ... Rui Fonseca
      • ... Ronald James
        • ... Howard C. Berkowitz
    • ... Benny Leong (HTHK - Senior Engineer II - iServices Development, NNSD)
      • ... Holger Zarwel
      • ... John Kaberna
      • ... M Kashif Iqbal
    • ... Carlos Patriawan