your partner must have Provider Independent Address space
check
http://www.ripe.net/ripe/docs/ripe-127.html

Cumprimentos
(Regards)
Rui Fonseca

  • AS n... Ronald James
    • ... McCallum, Robert
      • ... Rui Fonseca
      • ... Ronald James
        • ... Howard C. Berkowitz
    • ... Benny Leong (HTHK - Senior Engineer II - iServices Development, NNSD)
      • ... Holger Zarwel
      • ... John Kaberna
      • ... M Kashif Iqbal
    • ... Carlos Patriawan