Kashif,

Quick question, what the access-list in the
looking-glass mean? the access-list applied by the
service provider of that NAP?

Thanks

Kent
--- M Kashif Iqbal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think its a good site for this type of services.
>
> http://nitrous.digex.net/mae/sn-lg.html
>
> Kashif
>
> "Benny Leong (HTHK - Senior Engineer II - iServices
> Development, NNSD)" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would like to know the AS # of an ISP.  Can
> anyone tell me how to check it
> > over the web ?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > **NOTE: New CCNA/CCDA List has been formed. For
> more information go to
> > http://www.groupstudy.com/list/Associates.html
> http://www.groupstudy.com
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> **NOTE: New CCNA/CCDA List has been formed. For more
> information go to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  • RE: ... McCallum, Robert
    • ... Rui Fonseca
    • ... Ronald James
      • ... Howard C. Berkowitz
  • AS N... Benny Leong (HTHK - Senior Engineer II - iServices Development, NNSD)
    • ... Holger Zarwel
    • ... John Kaberna
    • ... M Kashif Iqbal
  • Re: ... Carlos Patriawan