James Gosnold wrote:

> Hi, this seemed to do the trick, thanks.

What worked? You got lots of suggestions.

If you press the Quote button first, then your message will include the
message that you are responding to, so we can see it.

I'm frustrated every time I try to look at debug messages when Telnetted
into a router. Argh. :-)

Is this what it takes, and do you do this on the router that you are
telnetting to or the one you are telnetting from??

logging on
logging monitor debug
terminal monitor

Thanks,