My guess is that these counters are not incrementing and that at some
point in the past 4&1/2 weeks you may have experienced a problem.  It
doesn't take long for the counters to increment.

   Clear your counters and keep an eye on it if you suspect and WAN
problem.  To answer your oringinal qestions the counters you listed
should be 0, at least if you connected to Qwest;)

   Dave

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"Government can do something for the people only in proportion as it
can do something to the people." -- Thomas Jefferson