My first Network Administrator job came to me when the current Network
Administrator was fired for lying about his certs, and I was the most
experienced (relative term) person there.  At the time, I was way over my
head, but it all worked out fine since there are always resources to tap,
people to call, manuals to read and, perhaps most importantly, technical
support to call.  If you're a quick learner, as it appears, I'm sure you'll
do fine.  Oh, and in my current position, I had relatively little Cisco
experience, managing a network with 6506, 4006, 3500 series switches,
wireless, etc, much of it for the first time.  And, like some of the other
folks, I am looking for challenges all the time.  GOOD LUCK!

Robert

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]